Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why is The Sims Resource dangerous?

I hear a lot of people talking about how bad The Sims Resource is and how we should stay away from it but I don't get what's so bad about it. I've downloaded from it about maybe 100+ times and had absolutely no problems with my computer. Could somebody please explain to me how bad it is and how I can download from there without any problems?Why is The Sims Resource dangerous?
I absolutely love TSR, I have been a Member of their community since the 1st Sims. yes, there are some dangers you should be aware of because not all items are friendly. There are people that put stuff up to upset people, but I don't hardly see anything anymore. If it hasn't done anything your your computer than I think you're good. Just download things from members, platinum members, people that have created a lot... Just always have the befit of the doubt. :-)Why is The Sims Resource dangerous?
http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/



Pretty much the reasons herein.

No comments:

Post a Comment