Saturday, March 3, 2012

The sims resource help please?

I just downloaded the Sims 2 onto my laptop, and I have been trying to download things into the game using the sims resource. Well it tells me that I do not have permission to access the device, path or file and windows cannot complete the extraction. I have used sims resource before and have not ever had this problem. What can i do to be able to download things into the game, using this site.The sims resource help please?
Maybe you just need to get Winrar?The sims resource help please?
have you downloaded winzip or another extraction application because it may be the app or did you login and pick some corrupted files. I would try again with a different extraction app and find an very popular download and see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment