Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I make the hairstyles(sims 3) I downloaded from websites work?

So I downloaded some hairstyles from websites like sims resource ,mod the sims and so on... but they don't work.My sims are always bald and I don't know how to make them work please help!

Thanks!How do I make the hairstyles(sims 3) I downloaded from websites work?
Depends what file it is and if you downloaded it right.

First off make sure that the hair is for sims 3, because I know a few people that make that mistake.



Make sure you have put the files in the right folder.



Save the files ".sims3pack": Documents %26gt; Electronic Arts %26gt; The Sims 3 %26gt; Downloads

Easy enough...



Save files ".package" (this is what most files are): Documents %26gt; Electronic Arts %26gt; The Sims 3 %26gt; Mods %26gt; Packages

**To set up "Mods" and "package" folder follow this link:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files



This is the only thing I can think of as to why the hairstyles don't work.How do I make the hairstyles(sims 3) I downloaded from websites work?
if you correctly downloaded them via the sims launcher then go to a mirror and click change appearance and then they should have the hair window open and you can change them
  • what is a smartphone
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment