Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The sims Resource patch and granny2.dll not working?

Ok so on the sims Resource there is a patch that will help you make the most recent sim update more stable. But when I try and use this patch, i get the message could not located Granny2.dll, I downloaded the little program that I had to download, but still nothing. I have been through like 6 programs that says they will fix it, but then they want me to pay. I need a FREE none destructive way to re install granny2.dllThe sims Resource patch and granny2.dll not working?
hi,

http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/granny鈥?/a>



You can get that granny2.dll file from the above link. This will fix the issue.The sims Resource patch and granny2.dll not working?
You have to download the dll file separately as it doesn't come with TSRs' program. You can download it from this post:



http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showpost.php?p=3949030%26amp;postcount=220



Put in the install directory for the TSR program %26amp; the error message should go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment