Friday, March 9, 2012

TSR: The Sims Resource Subscriber username and password please!?

I have a free account on The Sims Resource but all the good downloads are for subscribers only, where you have to pay. I was wondering if anyone could share theirs with me, i will only be using it do download items. Or a link to a page where i can get a free subscribers user name and password. Please do not give me links to download code breakers or anything like that cause i don't want to download that sort of thing, i just want a straight answer. Thanks heaps (:TSR: The Sims Resource Subscriber username and password please!?
First off mate The Sims Resource site sucks, the best place for Free got Sims 3 items, is;

http://www.aroundthesims3.com/index.html

http://www.modthesims.info/index.php?TSR: The Sims Resource Subscriber username and password please!?
I wouldnt be giving you any p'word or user name to any account. All paid accounts on TSR have ones personal credit card details attached or other financial stuff, which is available to anyone signing into that account. So the anawer from me and most of us would be 'HELL NO!!'

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment