Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The sims resource help? And sims 2?

I just got the sims 2 double deluxe a few days ago (More like 2 weeks)



and i've become interested in downloading stuff from the sims



resource. I've "installed" about 30 items but i've only gotten about 5 on



the game. Most of the items were "base game compatible" but i still



have not recived them! I really need your help! please and thanks you:)



Also, I have enabled custom content.The sims resource help? And sims 2?
Are you downloading off the official website? If so, I had a few problems with it too. First off, you need to look at the 'required games' for that item and make sure that you have all of those games listed. If you don't, it won't work. Also, I had problems downloading things, too. To make it work on my computer, what I do is, instead of just left-clicking on the button that says 'download', right-click and select 'save target as'. Then save it on your desktop or in a folder somewhere. Then I find the file that i've just saved, double click it and install it into the game. That's for my computer, anyway but I don't know if it will work with your. Hope you manage to work out what the problem is, anyway.The sims resource help? And sims 2?
Have you put all of the rest of the downloads in the, my documents%26gt;ea games%26gt;thesims2%26gt;downloads? If you didn't make sure you do then it will work :) Heres the step:

Click on start; click on my documents top right corner; once the folder has opened click on ea games; click on thesims2 when ea games folder is open; then when thesims2 folder is open click on downloads; then whenever you download a custom add-on there will be a folder that pops up; inside that folder get all the downloads (add-ons) and put it in the downloads folder. Since i know that you have the downloads folder, your good to go! Have a nice day! Happy §imming %26lt;%26gt;

-Calliana ? Have a Wonderful Summer!The sims resource help? And sims 2?
Did you put all of your downloads in documents%26gt;EA Games%26gt;The Sims 2%26gt;Downloads?

And do you have WinRAR or WinZIP?

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title…

^ There's a site that might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment