Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is it ok to download houses of The Sims Resource?

Yesterday i downloaded some things from TSR, it caused my Sims 2: Open for Business to stop working. I reinstalled it and it is now working fine. As i don''t know what caused my game to stop working, i don't really know what to download off there anymore. I want to download a couple of houses...i have before and they have worked fine! But i'm not sure if i should or not.



Help please?Is it ok to download houses of The Sims Resource?
Hmm, I think it should be ok to, I think you may have just downloaded a faulty file. I've done it before and from that site:/ before you download the item you want always check the "show requirements" option if it comes up. But other then that I would of thought it's be fine to download from there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment