Friday, March 9, 2012

What would happen if I just downloaded a mesh for the Sims?

There is a mesh that I want for the sims 2. It is from the sims resource. I want a dress that requires the mesh, but it is a subscriber only, and i could easily make something like that. So what I was wondering is, what would happen if I just downloaded a mesh, with no pattern or anything on it, would i be able to access that through the sims bodyshop?What would happen if I just downloaded a mesh for the Sims?
No, it would not appear. You need both a mesh and a recolor. But you can easily get paysite stuff for free here:

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/



Yes, it's legal; EA has said so because *technically*, paysites aren't allowed because they are profiting from The Sims 2, but EA has allowed them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment