Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 2 resource?

Mmkay, I knew how to use the Sims resource when it was for Sims 1, but now that I try to use it for Sims 2 I can't figure out how to do it. It says I'm supposed to make a folder called downloads, I did, but it didn't work, Could you help me? Oh and does The Sims Resource on Sims 2 really slow down your computer?Sims 2 resource?
The sims resource tells you how to do it on their site... http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/help/Downloadhelp I also suggest downloading the TSR wizard, but I am not sure if that is just for subscribed members. If you can't install that then download http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=1 this may help you download and it also shows you some files that may be questionable. I haven't used this but I have read from some people that it works; I always use the TSR wizard. I have had no problem downloading from TSR and it doesn't slow down my game. I found that it enriches the gameplay. However, be careful if you download from thesims2.com because I got a corrupted file from one of those downloads that crashed my game. I haven't had any problems with TSR though but you should always be careful. I learned that the hard way.Sims 2 resource?
on sims 2 just download the icon then download it from there if thats doesn't help you look it up on www.cheatcc.com and no it does not slow ur computer down.good luck =).Sims 2 resource?
It REALLY slows down your computer. It's totally not worth it.
I'm sorry i do not know.BUT I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!i have a lot of good cheats for it...I have almost all of them.so if you ever want to talk lindseymd21@yahoo.com i have a instant messenger too

No comments:

Post a Comment