Friday, March 9, 2012

Why does my sims 2 crash when I enter this lot?

I downloaded this modern house from The sims resource. It didn't show up so I downloaded it thru the way where you get that blue box and you have to click "accept" or something. Anyway, the lot works with my EPs and showed up fine on my game - until I tried to enter it. When the house showed up after loading a box poped up saying "the application has crashed. It will now terminate"

Help? Why does it do this? Anyone know?Why does my sims 2 crash when I enter this lot?
The person who created it might have mislabelled it, and it in fact does require EPs you don't have, or they have included a hacked object in the download. Whatever the reason you will have to delete it.



If you just installed it it should be easy to find.



Go to: \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods



Right-click on each neighbourhood folder to find out how big each one is. The biggest one is the one that you use the most. (for example mine is N003 which is Veronaville) Open it up. Click on lots.



Okay so now you are in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\N00#\Lots



Click on View on the top-left hand corner of your screen and then

arrange icons by %26gt; modified



Your lots will now be in date order. It's then a simple matter of deleting the one that you installed last.



When you go to the neighbourhood screen when you next start your game the house will probably still be able to be seen in the house bin, and also in your neighbourhood lot. Delete it from your house bin using the little trash can icon and bulldoze the lot it was on as well.



Now it's completely gone.



Why does my sims 2 crash when I enter this lot?
maybe you deleted a important file or your pc can't support it anymore
  • new album releases
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment