Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is the sims resource safe? Can you get viruses from downloading content?

I want more places to download rather than the exchange. If there are any other places you kno of where I can download for sims2 without getting bugs id be happy 2 know.Is the sims resource safe? Can you get viruses from downloading content?
i use thesimsresource.com and have had NO viruses or bugs or anything- i've been using the site for months. Occasionally there is a file that wasn't uploaded right and makes the game crash, but just remove it from the download file and everything is fine! (this only happened to me ONCE, and it was fixed within 24 hours- so it's very rare to happen. It's NOT a virus or anything to hurt your computer)Is the sims resource safe? Can you get viruses from downloading content?
modthesims2.com is one awesome site. There are many more.

Check the message boards over on the offical Sims 2 website for safe downloading sites. I think I may have gotten a virus after downloading from the Sims Resource. I quit downloading from there and I haven't had any problems since. But I stick to only certain sites. Be careful and always run your virus scan when you download anything to your computer. Happy Simming!
  • dragon ages 2
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment