Friday, March 9, 2012

Where is the custom content on my sims 2 game?

Yesterday I downloaded a lot of custom content (makeup, clothes, etc.) from the sims resource as sims 2 packs. When I turned on the game and went into create a sim mode, I wasn't able to view or apply the content that I'd downloaded to my sim. Any reason why this is happening and how it can be fixed?Where is the custom content on my sims 2 game?
2 Things.



1. Make sure you unziped the filed they needed it, or ran the package.

2. Make sure all your custom content is in your download folder



ALSO...

Try downloading this. I found it REALLY helpful when I went on a custom content spree.



http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/



PS - Just from experience, if you plan on installing A LOT of custom content I'd try to organize it a bit. Just because if something doesn't work with your game it saves you time trying to figure out what made the game crash. Good luck!Where is the custom content on my sims 2 game?
http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/cont鈥?/a>

All you need? ^Where is the custom content on my sims 2 game?
you need to go to the file and double click on it and click import to game and click ok then go into your game and play



*sims 2 has to be off while doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment