Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Sims 3- Installed custom content does not work even with resource.cfg?

I have downloaded lots of hair and clothes from peggyzone, xmsims websites like this with the resource.cfg thing following the instructions to the t and they still do not show up. But I have downloaded things from the sims resource and it mod the sims and they work. Can someone tell me why and what I am doing wrong?The Sims 3- Installed custom content does not work even with resource.cfg?
first thing you should do is undo everything you've done. delete the extra folders you've created and the cc you tried to install.



Download+Install the Sims 3 helper Monkey from Modthesims. the helper monkey is a great tool for download cc that are not .package files. It creates all the necessary folders for you and puts everything in the right place. All you have to do is double click the file once its been downloaded via winrar and everything will go where it needs to go.



Good luck and happy simming!The Sims 3- Installed custom content does not work even with resource.cfg?
It has to be moved to the World Adventure expansion folder. I Have not done it yet because I had not realized my downloads were working but I read it on forums. Will test it today and update my blog but try it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment