Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can my computer get a virus from the sims resource website?

Im just curious to know cause I have a memebership and download offten from it.Can my computer get a virus from the sims resource website?
Whenever you get on the internet; don't get the internet and you don't have to worry about getting a virus.Can my computer get a virus from the sims resource website?
Most big websites are regularly checked for viruses and that sort of thing, but you should take precautions yourself and remember that it's entirely possible to get a virus from absolutely anywhere and then take the relevant precaution, like installing antivirus, checking everything that you download and that sort of thing.Can my computer get a virus from the sims resource website?
Yes you can, those are user submitted items and not being watched by anybody who could get into any crap for your computer getting messed up. Use caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment