Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why are the things that I'm downloading from The Sims Resource not showing up in my Sims 3 game?

I've downloaded a ton of things from The Sims Resource. They were Sims 3 downloads. But when I played my game and went to Create a Sim,my downloads aren't showing up. What's up with my downloads?Why are the things that I'm downloading from The Sims Resource not showing up in my Sims 3 game?
The stuff that was downloaded went to the Sims 3 launcher. All you need to do is click on Downloads! in the Sims 3 launcher to install the stuff into your game. 鈽?(Downloads in the launcher will have a ! next to it when there are Downloads that can be installed.)



Oh! Okay, well then if they aren't showing up in your game, try this: go to Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 folder and look for the scriptCache folder in there. Right click on it and delete it. Then run your Sims 3 game and see if the downloads show up. If not, try deleting the downloads from the game and try re-downloading them. Every so often you may need to go to Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 folder and delete the scriptCache folder after you have downloaded new stuff. It gets corrupted and what not. Deleting it usually helps.Why are the things that I'm downloading from The Sims Resource not showing up in my Sims 3 game?
After you download something from their site you have to install it in the game. When you click the Sims 3 icon on your desktop a window opens. Below the play button it says welcome and then downloads. You have to click downloads then select the items you want in the game and then install them. Hope that makes sense to you and helps!
  • madden nfl 08
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment