Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I upload downloaded objects to the sims?

Ok, so I downloaded these objects from the sims resource. I'm playing the Sims 1. Ik it's old, but whatever. The point is they only have instructions on how to upload downloaded objects on the sims 2. These are .zip files and when I try to unzip them, it says I need a password. I'm really confused. How do I do it?How do I upload downloaded objects to the sims?
Ask for it on the site, or use a cracker like this one: http://www.zipcure.com/How do I upload downloaded objects to the sims?
If you want to upload the downloaded objects on Sims 2, the Sims 2 official website is easier to download and upload it. Download the objects, then go to the file where you saved it and double click on it. You need Sims Body shop to upload it.
  • billy elliot san francisco
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment