Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Websites like The Sims Resource?

Are there websites where you can drag files instead of extracting them like The Sims Resource? For The Sims 3.Websites like The Sims Resource?
Not many sites actually offer sims3pack downloads - http://www.freshprincecreations.com/ does - you'll find mainly cars on that site, but it's still one of my favourites!



If you want to try setting up the framework for installing other types of files, it doesn't take long and is really worth it as it means you don't ever have to worry about which sites you download from - you can install anything! If you want to, try my simple, step by step guide here: http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/p/tu鈥?/a>



You'll find the occasional blog that hosts sims3pack downloads - the blog I just linked you to is my own sims 3 blog, and all the downloads there are sims3pack files - if you look at some of the sites I list in my favourites in the side bar, they might be useful to you as well.



Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment